Today's Focus: Acts 3 & 4 Quiz, Act 5 Scenes 1 & 2 Read Aloud, Evidence Collection Activity
Journal #9: People often curtail their responsibilities, creating tenuous behavior that resonates throughout their lives until they decide to make a change. Describe a behavior or attitude that you should heed in order to avoid such a fate.
- Vocabulary Quiz TOMORROW
- Act 5, Scenes 3-5 with Logs DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Vocabulary List 4 Definitions, Act 4 Viewing, Murder Mystery Activity (Writing Skills)
- Acts 3 & 4 Quiz TOMORROW
- Vocabulary Quiz 4 on Wednesday
Today's Focus: Act 4 Read Aloud with Discussion
- Acts 3 & 4 Quiz on Tuesday
- Work on your Movie Project this weekend!
Today's Focus: Act 3, Scenes 4-6 Discussion, Interpolation, Allusion, Viewing Act 3 Macbeth
- Touch base with your Movie Project Groups.
Today's Focus: Vocabulary List 4, Analytical/Body Paragraphs, Analytical Paragraph Puzzle
- Act 3, Scenes 5 & 6 with Logs DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Act 2 Quiz, Act 3 Scene 1 Discussion, Act 3 Scenes 2 & 3 Read Aloud
- Read Act 3, Scene 4 with Log DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Macbeth Movie Project Introduction & Lottery!
Journal #8: Correct the following sentences. Us fans never give up. Me and Lily went to the barnum and baily circus and bought popcorn. This morning saw yet another conflict between my sister and I. However, me and my friends will always stay close.
- Act 3, Scene 1 with Log DUE TUESDAY (no school on Monday)
- Begin working on your Movie Project
Today's Focus: Act 2 Viewing PBS Macbeth, Introduction to Macbeth Paper, The Difference Between a Book Report and a Literary Analysis
- Study for your Act 2 Quiz TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Vocabulary Quiz 3, Comic Relief and the Porter, Act 2 Class Quiz (Discussion about Nature Mirroring Events)
- Study for your Act 2 Quiz on Friday
Today's Focus: Act 2, Scene 2 Discussion, Act 2, Scenes 3 & 4 Read Aloud
Journal #7: Write a short story using ALL 10 vocabulary words for List 3.
- Study for your Vocabulary Quiz 3 TOMORROW
How to Use This Page:
This page includes daily accomplishments and homework. For the calendar, downloads, and links to book editions for the year go to the applicable sub-pages.