Hello! Your long-term substitute is Ms. Woffinden-Luey.
She can be reached at WoffindenLueyM@issaquah.wednet.edu.
I will be on maternity leave until March 25th. Please direct all emails to the substitute, your applicable counselor, or your applicable adminstrator.
Today's Focus: Vocabulary Quiz 6, Goodbye Time :)
- Chapters 6 & 7 with ONE character entry DUE MONDAY
Today's Focus: Chapter 5 Reading Quiz and Discussion, Symbolism, Motif, and Theme
Journal #8: “The ship of democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those on board.” - Grover Cleveland
- Vocabulary Quiz 6 TOMORROW
- Chapters 6 & 7 with ONE character entry due Monday
Today's Focus: (There was a substitute today.) In-class reading time for Chapter 5 and Character Entry
- Finish reading Chapter 5 with Character Entry DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Chapters 3 & 4 Literary Psycho-Analysis, Symbols (Glasses, Shell, Scar, Island) & Archetypes, Work Time on Map
Journal #7: Jack appears to be obsessed by the idea of killing a pig, so much so that he puts it before more urgent needs. What more urgent needs does he ignore? What happens because of his disregard? What does this say about Jack?
- None! (Catch up on your reading and/or character entries if necessary.)
- Vocabulary Quiz 6 on Friday
How to Use This Page:
This page includes daily accomplishments and homework. For the calendar, downloads, and links to book editions for the year go to the applicable sub-pages.