Today's Focus: Uta Hagen Exercise Work Day - Finish reading your Uta Hagen Chapters & begin developing your exercise for performance
- Journals were collected today.
- Develop and rehearse your Uta Hagen exercise. We will rehearse in class on Monday, so bring ALL your necessary props.
Today's Focus: Verse Technique Notes, Fun Warm-Up (to contrast all of the text work we've been doing lately), "An Actor's Technique"(SL)/"The Self"(HL) Silent Reading & Discussion
- Prepare your Exercise Performance which will begin on Tuesday
Today's Focus: "The Reality of Doing" Meisner Critical Reading Discussion, Finished Acting Terms Jigsaw
Journal #5: Compare and contrast Stanislavski's System and Meisner's Method.
- Journals will be collected on Friday. Catch up if you need to.
Today's Focus: Finished Monologue Readings, Meisner Acting Workshop
- Sanford Meisner "The Reality of Doing" Critical Reading DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: "An Actor Prepares" Discussion, Stanislavski Imagination Exercise, Monologue Creative Writing Workshop
- Journals will be collected on Friday. Make sure your responses are thoughtful and, at a minimum, one page each.
- Sanford Meisner Critical Reading due Wednesday
Today's Focus: Finished Open Scene Performances, Stanislavski - Subtext, Motivation, Concentration, Relaxation, Communion, Adaptation, Temp-Rhythm, Physical Apparatus
- Finish critically reading Stanislavski's "An Actor Prepares" DUE MONDAY
Today's Focus: Stanislavski - Superobjective, Analysis through Action, Truth Belief and "If", Imagination
- Stanislavski's "An Actor Prepares" (1934) Critical Reading due Monday
Today's Focus: Introduction to Stanislavski's Method - Objectives & Units
Journal #4: To what extent do the attributes from the Learner Profile contribute to successful theatrical improvisation?
- Catch up on journals.
Today's Focus: Improvisation Discussion & Debrief, Theatrical Stage Space Tour with Terminology Notes
- Catch up on journals.
Today's Focus: SL - "Truth in Comedy" Jigsaw Sharing and Exercise Teaching (15 minutes), HL: "Improvising Better" Full Class Workshop
- Last Chance to turn in your Permission Slip TOMORROW
- Remember to wear closed toed shoes and appropriate class clothing for your Theatre Tour TOMORROW
Daily Accomplishments & Homework on the Blog. Downloads and Calendar Below.
Class - 16597600
Password - fry4
TeenTix Seattle Theatre Deals: