Today's Focus: Finished Presenting Directing Open Scene/Pick a Plan Exercises
- Choose your play for your Director's Notebook EA. (It cannot be a play you have seen or studied before.) No need to read it, unless you want to - your choice. It should be present with you starting January 3rd.
- Enjoy your Winter Break! Reconnect with family and friends! Catch up on sleep and take some personal time to unwind! :)
Today's Focus: Open Scene/Pick a Plan Rehearsal & Development
- Performances are TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Directing Fundamentals Discussion, "Directing for an Arena and a Thrust Stage" Critical Reading Discussion
- Open Scene "Pick a Plan" Directing Development
Today's Focus: The Tenants of Directing (Essentials/Fundamentals of Blocking)
- Critically read Directing Packet #2 (Starts with "Creative Stew") DUE MONDAY
Today's Focus: Finished Renaissance Creation Presentations, The Role of a Director Brainstorm and Discussion with Notes
Today's Focus: There was a substitute today. Theatre Game Day / Study Hall.
Today's Focus: Theatre of the Italian Renaissance Group Test with Practical Creation Component
Today's Focus: Commedia dell'arte Movement & Improvisations, Study Time with Small Groups
- Italian Renaissance/Commedia Group Test TOMORROW (study all notes and critical readings)
Today's Focus: Finished Italian Renaissance Lecture, Introduction to Commedia dell'arte
- None. Enjoy your weekend!
Today's Focus: Continued Italian Renaissance Lecture, Primary Source Discussion - Serlio, Sabbatini, di Somi
- None. :)
Daily Accomplishments & Homework on the Blog. Downloads below.
Class - 21970502
Password - fry5
TeenTix Seattle Theatre Deals: