Today's Focus: Unit 2 Quiz
- Midterm Exam on Tuesday the 29th. Additional study session offered tomorrow (23rd) during Flex Time.
Today's Focus: Review/Study Day for Unit 2 Quiz with Assigned Groups
- Unit 2 Quiz TOMORROW!
Today's Focus: Miranda v. Arizona (1966). Miranda Rights and You.
- Unit 2 Quiz on Tuesday
Today's Focus: Judicial Review, The Judiciary Act of 1789, & Marbury v. Madison (1803)
- Begin preparing for your Unit 2 Quiz on Tuesday.
Today's Focus: Appellate Jurisdiction & Judicial Review SCOTUS Case Studies Visual Assignment
- SCOTUS Case Studies Visual DUE THURSDAY
- If you did not do your "Law is..." Poster, do it!
Today's Focus: Socratic Seminar Debrief, How To: Taking a Case to the Supreme Court & The Hearing Process
- None! Enjoy your weekend.
Today's Focus: "I Love You, Now Die" Documentary on Commonwealth v. Michelle Carter - Socratic Seminar
Today's Focus: Socratic Seminar Prompts and Questions, the US Court System Hierarchy and Original/Appellate Jurisdiction
- Documentary Socratic Seminar on Thursday! Be prepared!
Today's Focus: Finished watching Documentary - "I Love You, Now Die" (2019) about Commonwealth v. Michelle Carter (2017).
Today's Focus: Continued watching Documentary - "I Love You, Now Die" (2019) about Commonwealth v. Michelle Carter (2017).