Today's Focus: Act 1 Quiz, Act 2, Scene 1 Read Aloud, Dagger Soliloquy Group Analysis
No journal today.
- Read Act 2, Scene 2 with a Log DUE TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Viewing Act 1, Scene 7 Macbeth, Act 1 Figurative Language Search with Group
- No journal today.
- Act 1 Quiz TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Vocabulary Quiz 3, Scenes 4 & 5 Discussion/Analysis, Act 1, Scenes 6 & 7 Read Aloud & Analysis
- No journal today.
- Act 1 Quiz on Tuesday.
Today's Focus: Returned Unit 1 Test, Finished Viewing Act 1, Scene 3, Logs Discussion, Subjective vs. Objective Pronouns
Journal #6: Correct the following sentences - Us fans never give up. Me and Lily went to the barnum and baily circus and bought popcorn. This morning saw yet another conflict between my sister and I. However, me and my friends will always stay close.
- Study for Vocabulary 3 Quiz TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Vocabulary List 3, Denotation vs. Connotation, Paradox, Viewing Act 1, Scenes 2 & 3 in PBS-Great Performances Macbeth with Patrick Stewart (2010)
Journal #5: To what extent are we in control of our choices/destinies? Explain and elaborate.
- PSAT Tomorrow. Check your room assignments; posted in commons and outside theatre.
- Read Act 1, Scenes 4 & 5 with Logs DUE THURSDAY
- Vocabulary Quiz 3 on Friday
Today's Focus: Vocabulary Quiz 2, Mood vs. Tone vs. Voice, Reading & Analysis Act 1 Scene 1, How to Format Your Reading Logs
Journal #4: Has there ever been a time in your life when someone told you that something improbable would happen and it did? Did the fact that the event was “predicted” cause you to behave differently than you would have otherwise and make it more likely to occur?
- Read Act 1, Scenes 2 & 3 with Logs DUE TUESDAY
Today's Focus: Shakespeare Scavenger Hunt in the Library, Macbeth Book Check-out
- Vocabulary Quiz 2 TOMORROW
Today's Focus: Finished Iambic Pentameter Discussion, Shakespeare & Macbeth Know & Want to Know Discussion and Charts
Journal #3: What do you feel more often: gratitude or envy? What are you most grateful for? What are you most envious of?
- Go to the Library TOMORROW for a partner activity.
Today's Focus: Iambic Pentameter and its Use for Readers and Actors
- Journals were collected today.
- Journal #1: Correct the following sentences - Over the last half-century the building of passenger airliners had grown into a multibillion-dollar industry. Accounts of there voyage reveal that some of the first europeans to travel to the North American continent think they had landed in Asia.
- Vocabulary Quiz 2 on Friday
- If you are bringing your own copy of Macbeth, have it in class by Thursday.
How to Use This Page:
This page includes daily accomplishments and homework. For the calendar, downloads, and links to book editions for the year go to the applicable sub-pages.